• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
By ME! HAHAHAH! ME! REALLY! FINALLY ME!

Hello it's the creator. I don't usually create walkthroughs because it suppose to be your job. However, this is so asked question I let it slip. Here we go:

After you complete the campaign, you can choose reward(s) which will help you next time you play. If you beat the game with Easy; you choose one "Easy" reward. If you beat with Hard, you choose one "Easy", "Normal" and "Hard" reward. If Hardcore, you choose one from all difficulties plus a special reward which is a secret - for now.

-- EASY

- (UNSTACKABLE) Knowledge - Adds all books.
- (STACKABLE) Gold - Gives you 100,000 extra gold.
- (STACKABLE) Honor - Gives you 30 extra Honor.
- (STACKABLE) Game Master - Gives you 10,000 extra Game Points.

--- NORMAL

- (UNSTACKABLE) Master Thief - Stealing will never fail again.
- (UNSTACKABLE) Master Treasure Hunter - Digging will never fail again.
- (UNSTACKABLE) Master Alchemist - Your alchemy level will be 100 from the beginning of the game.
- (STACKABLE) More Resources - Increases Gold and Experience gain by 25% permamently.

--- HARD

- (UNSTACKABLE) Attribute Bonus - All characters gain 1 extra stat each level.
- (UNSTACKABLE) Ability Bonus - All characters gain 1 extra ability point each 10 levels.

--- EXTREME

- (UNSTACKABLE) Reaper's Hourglass - Release the immensely powerful Reaper that drops items when defeated. Can only be used once per game.
- (UNSTACKABLE) Crate of Wonder - Summons a crate to the ground. If destroyed within 10 seconds, each character gains 5 permament attributes and 1 Ability Point. Can only be used once per chapter.

Level 8
Does 'Unstackable' mean that it can only be picked once? Well, what if someone already finished Hard difficulty three times?

Level 5
For --- HARD

- (UNSTACKABLE) Attribute Bonus - All characters gain 1 extra stat each level.

Does it mean the hero gain 1 extra stats for each stats (str,dex,int) each level or just the primary?

Status
Not open for further replies.