• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A spellcaster master upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i know this is looks noob question, but i hope you understand.
did someone know how to make a spellcaster level 2 (master) upgrade
like 'priest master training'?

Last edited:
Level 23
Please be a bit more specific in what a "spellcaster level 2 upgrade" is. Your question is a bit vague atm. Peeps can't help you if you aren't specific enough.

Also, you posted on the wrong forum btw. this is meant for tutorial submissions. If you need help with general world editor stuff, post a thread on WEHZ. Do it next time you post a thread though, mods are probably gonna move this thread to its proper place soon.

Level 21
In object editor you have 2 text fields on the unit:
Text - Caster Upgrade Names
Text - Caster Upgrade Tips

Also, there is this field(I think it's needed):
Techtree - Upgrades Used

In the upgrades tab I think the upgrade needs to have this field set to Caster:
Stats - Class

Try doing all of those and tell me if it doesn't work.

Level 3
Moved thread to World Editor Help Zone.

Thanks for your suggestion, because i dont know where should i post some tutorial.

Please be a bit more specific in what a "spellcaster level 2 upgrade" is. Your question is a bit vague atm. Peeps can't help you if you aren't specific enough.

Also, you posted on the wrong forum btw. this is meant for tutorial submissions. If you need help with general world editor stuff, post a thread on WEHZ. Do it next time you post a thread though, mods are probably gonna move this thread to its proper place soon.

Thanks for your suggestion, because i dont know where should i post some tutorial.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.