• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Troubles creating Multiboard&Modes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Yo people. I recently started creating a map called The Crossover. I have the idea and all, but I don't know how to make certain triggers. Maps concept - 6 players pick a one-type hero, and when they reach a certain ammount of other hero-kills they win the game. I can't seem to make 2v2v2 team mode, set off by dialog, and with a multiboard. Also I didn't create a full multibord, I'm wondering if you could help me out. The multiboard must show your hero icon, player name, kills and deaths of other heroes. I'm stuck at creating mutliboard kill/death tracking and hero icons. I need to make 2 seperate multiboards and 2 seperate modes. 1st mode - FFA/2nd mode - Teams (2v2v2). I sorta have a trigger that creates a multiboard related to FFA mode, but i need to create a seperate multiboard that also, if teams mode is enabled, shows 3 teams (Player & Player/Player & Player/Player & Player). Preferably both FFA and teams should be set off by dialog buttons. This is what i have so far http://postimg.org/image/qcm9z9q43/

Level 11
Multiboard1
Events
Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
Conditions
Actions
Set Player_Count = (Number of players in (All players matching ((((Matching player) controller) Equal to User) and (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing))))
Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 3 columns and (1 + Player_Count) rows, titled The Crossover
Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to Player Name
Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 1 to Kills
For each (Integer A) from 1 to (1 + Player_Count), do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to Show text and Hide icons
Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to Show text and Show icons
Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to 2.00% of the total screen width
Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to 8.00% of the total screen width
Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to 2.00% of the total screen width
Set List = 2
Player Group - Pick every player in (All players matching ((((Matching player) controller) Equal to User) and (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing))) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Set Multiboard_Spots[(Player number of (Picked player))] = List
Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row List to (Player_Colors[(Player number of (Picked player))] + ((Name of (Picked player)) + |r))
Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row List to 0
Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row List to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNAbomination.blp
Set List = (List + 1)
Multiboard - Show (Last created multiboard)

I just need 2 multiboards - 1 for FFA, 1 for 2v2v2. And I need to know how to make teams mode, thats all. I have nothing for teams mode thought.

Level 11
  • Multiboard1
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Player_Count = (Number of players in (All players matching ((((Matching player) controller) Equal to User) and (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing))))
      • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 3 columns and (1 + Player_Count) rows, titled The Crossover
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to Player Name
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 1 to Kills
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to (1 + Player_Count), do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to Show text and Show icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to 2.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to 8.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to 2.00% of the total screen width
      • Set List = 2
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players matching ((((Matching player) controller) Equal to User) and (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing))) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Multiboard_Spots[(Player number of (Picked player))] = List
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row List to (Player_Colors[(Player number of (Picked player))] + ((Name of (Picked player)) + |r))
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row List to 0
          • Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row List to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNAbomination.blp
          • Set List = (List + 1)
      • Multiboard - Show (Last created multiboard)
Sorry, I am a bit desperate, been trying this for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.