• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Trigger won't work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
  • IB
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Sells an item (from shop)
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: hi
      • Item - Set the custom value of (Sold Item) to (Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))
      • Hero - Give (Sold Item) to Gladiator[(Custom value of (Sold Item))]
This trigger won't work. The message won't appear either.

Level 16
Oh. I found out why it isn't working. My items were in the "sold items" field of the object editor. It worked fine if it's in the "items made" field. Thank you anyways.

If it is working, its fine but its not because you changed sold items to items made field; I checked the goblin merchant building and found all items to be in the sold items field.

Level 16
Ok, I found something.
Items Made: Will make the items to be sold to the owner of this building so an Arcane Vault belong to player X won't sell to player Y.

Items Sold: Will make the items to be sold to anyone.

But I am not sure how this can affect the event a unit sells an item (from shop).

Level 14
Ok, I found something.
Items Made: Will make the items to be sold to the owner of this building so an Arcane Vault belong to player X won't sell to player Y.

Items Sold: Will make the items to be sold to anyone.

But I am not sure how this can affect the event a unit sells an item (from shop).

Sometimes the shop drops the items if it's in the item sold field.

Status
Not open for further replies.