• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Trigger Making Game Freeze Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So my issue is right now trying to change into 2nd job or 1st job (rpg map) and i thought i had the trigger on point till i see in game it completely freezes and constantly plays over the sound. Heres the trigger.

• SwordsMan
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters SwordsMan <gen>
    • Conditions
      • FirstClass Equal to True
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Hero - Set (Triggering unit) Hero-level to 1, Hide level-up graphics
      • Unit - Replace (Entering unit) with a Admiral Proudmoore using The new unit's default life and mana
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of (Triggering unit) using Abilities\Spells\Other\Levelup\LevelupCaster.mdl
      • Set JobAdEffect[(Player number of (Triggering player))] = (Last created special effect)
      • Game - Display to (Player group((Owner of (Triggering unit)))) for 5.00 seconds the text: |cff7777aaYou have ...
      • Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Center of JOB Spawn <gen>)
      • Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to (Center of JOB Spawn <gen>) over 0.00 seconds
      • Selection - Select (Triggering unit) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
      • Set FirstJobs[4] = (Units owned by (Triggering player))
      • Sound - Play GameFound <gen>
      • Wait 1.50 seconds
      • Special Effect - Destroy JobAdEffect[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]
Anybody know why this is making the whole map freeze ?

Level 2
Why would it be because of the boolean condition ? yeh i figured out the problem :/ soo sad turns out i had another trigger with the same event and i guess i forgot to change it.
Thanks for the help anyway but why would a boolean condition screw things up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.