• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Temporary Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
This may be elementary, but I would like to know the answer to this:

How do you make abilities only show up for a hero only when a certain ability is activated and under effect, then dissappear when the duration is over?

Also, could someone type a graph on how ability icons are arranged, showing x and y axis positioning? example:

I want certain abilities to remain fixed to a certain spot in the hero's ability interface, not moved over to the next available black space.

Level 33
If you do not understand with that system, feel free to ask me here or you can PM me.
But since you're asking for coordinates of each slot, you want the ability to appear on the Unit Interface slot, right ?

Therefore no need to preach you about Spell Book - hide the abilities

Level 33
Because that system by default, support MUI, you know MUI ?

Multi-unit Instanceability
Triggers that support multiple instance at a time without bugging. For instance, you have more than 1 unit that uses that system, it will count for individual timer instead of overwriting each other's timer.

That system is to ease your work by default it is MUI.

Status
Not open for further replies.