• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Summonings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Guys i want a trigger like-
A unit casts a skill Factory (the skill in neutral hostile by which a factory comes and lasts for some time and till the time it lasts it creates clock wereks every 6 sec)

so wat i want is-
- a unit casts a skill factory
-the factory lasts permanently until destryoed(maybe its done on object editor)
-creates clockwerks (this is done)
-till the time factory lasts...... a special unit X spawns at position of factory every 10 sec
-once the factory is destroyed the unit X stops spawning

Level 20
Are you sure that clockwerck factory isn't a Wc3 default ability? I have the feeling it's, i'm not sure though...

Level 17
Are you sure that clockwerck factory isn't a Wc3 default ability? I have the feeling it's, i'm not sure though...

It is, but I think that it expires after a set duration. I don't have World Editor open now, but try changing the duration of the default factory ability to 0 (meaning infinite).

I think for the special unit spawning every 10 seconds, you would need to trigger it.

Level 3
It is, but I think that it expires after a set duration. I don't have World Editor open now, but try changing the duration of the default factory ability to 0 (meaning infinite).

I think for the special unit spawning every 10 seconds, you would need to trigger it.

Yea i dont know how to trigger its thts y it is there and on turning it to 0 the factory doesnt appear:vw_wtf:

Level 3
Wrong! Set the value to 0 or negative and it works. Just tested it.

Often pays to second-guess others. Test yourself if you don't believe me.

cannot be possible when i tried the units came but factory didnt appear and units started spawning at palce of casting unit
actually i m talking about factory which is spell of A UNIT IN NEUTRAL HOSTILE and not POCKET FACTORY THE SPELL OF TINKER I WANTED TO GIVE THE (POCKETFACTORY) SPELL TO A UNIT BUT CANNOT FIND A WAY AND SO WENT TO EDIT FACTORY BUT IT DIDNT WORKED
HOPE THIS CLARIFIES MY STATEMENT

Level 3
guys i have another problem
i made another spell of pocket factory and gave it 2 tinker but now wen i lvl up both my custom spell x and pocket factory only 1 happens
can u guys help

Status
Not open for further replies.