• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Spell DMG,Spellbook for New Spells,Sound when Item Pick,Lossing HP when walking by Do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello Dear Users of HiveWorkShop, 1st of all I wanna thank you for reading this post , the reason I am posting again is because I wan't to request some more stuff and second my other posts were merged while I didn't even get the right answer.

I wan't you to help me by sending me a map link so I can simply copy/paste the trigger with the following triggers:

1)
I wan't a trigger so if my hero has like addinational (item) +30 Intelligence or +30 Damage 1 Spell (Just put a random spell like Carrion Swarm and I will edit and put my own Spell on my own map when I paste the trigger from the map you will send me) he/she haves takes +30 Damage or +60 Damage if both (+30Int&+30Dmg).
2) Okay, what I wan't as 2nd request is that could you please tell me or show me (by map) a way to make it so when my hero learns spells they go in my spellbook which has about 10 slots and not my main skills thingy (Main Skills thingy means: Where you also find a unit's Attack-Hold-Patrol etc. of a Hero/Unit). Have seen it on alot of MMORPG's.

Now some more simply Triggers I need:

3) I wan't a trigger so when a Item is taken a custom Sound starts playing.
4) I wan't a trigger so when someone walks by a Doodad he/she starts lossing Health. What I wan't on this is to put Doodad Fire to start burning anyone that walks on it, but the problem actually is that theres a skill that can spawn doodads so if you can, make it so when ever a fire is spawned and someone walks by it he starts lossing health fast, don't make it like only some selected doodads makes the unit that walks by it lossing health.

1 Answered By) DsDarkMaster
2 Answered By) Not Answered
3 Answered By) DsDarkMaster
4 Answered By) DsDarkMaster

Red Colour = Answered
Orange Colour = Not Answered Fully Yet
Blue Colour = Unanswered

If you do these two you will recieve my respect, my honor, my Reputation and if theres anything I can do for you lemme know. I will also give you credits into my map, I know thats nothing but I am trying.. Thank you, G. Tountas Irenaeus.

Last edited:
Level 5
Good idea for 4 you are a genius mister, but how to make a Unit be walkable-visible and anything that Doodad Fire has? And for 3 make me a map so I copy/paste trigger please and I'll rep your new post, for this one +rep'd.

Last edited:
Level 5
Okay I am waiting thank you.

Edit:
Also I saw your profile, the thing about attacking with a spell and dmg increases to spell works. 1 is also answered by you.

Last edited:
Level 5
Your DL files says Shop Sound, what I meant was when I pick an item from the ground , like an item that I select from a name and it has a sound automatically when picked up not buyed only, or its that what you made ? I didn't test yet thats why I ask.

Last edited:
Level 33
If you want the ability to be learned on the unit (via the red plus), the ability would show up on the User Interface on that unit eventually, making it impossible for it to hide

One way is to learn the ability via Dialogs, are you familiar with that ?

Level 11
If you want the ability to be learned on the unit (via the red plus), the ability would show up on the User Interface on that unit eventually, making it impossible for it to hide

One way is to learn the ability via Dialogs, are you familiar with that ?

Could make the learned ability a dummy ability based on Channel without UI visibility - when the ability is learned, enable the equivalent spell for the user.

Status
Not open for further replies.