• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[AI] Specific players not taking ai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but here it goes:
In a map im currently working on, im having issues with getting an AI editor ai to activate properly on Player Blue, while AI editor AI is working properly on Gray and pink, is there somekind of limit to how many AI can be turned on? or am i missing something? because yellow wont work either.
I added the map as an attachment, i also added the AI scripts to the map.

P.S Everything thats Currently placed in the Map are just temporary, as the map is in the early stages

Attachments

• Spiders Assault Reborn Alpha 4.w3x
    5.5 MB · Views: 62
Level 2
I know that, i removed its CPU slot, since it didn't work, also the map is made in Jassnewgenpack.
and that doesn't explain why Blue doesn't work, all blue does is build 4 barracks and then sits there doing nothing.
And yellow did the same thing when i set it to a CPU slot.

Level 2
What blue should do it he should build 5 barracks, then he should build up to 20 footmen and 20 archers, as well as farms when they are needed, then he should proceed to build a expansion town along with blacksmith lumbermill and a altar of kings, then make his first hero, then at that point he should attack.

Level 2
Alright i Discovered the Issue it turns out the base blue was located at was too small, after i expanded the base, he started building correctly, and training all his troops, as well as attacking so issue solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.