• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] A Sound Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello, recently I'm working on a cinematic and I'm facing an issue with the sounds, not sure if it belongs to the Triggers & Scripts forum but I guess it's involved in this.

Well it would be quite simple, I want the ambient and combat (weapon clashes, etc) Volume to be reduced greatly, couldn't find any threads that will answer this question though.

I found a trigger that "seemed" to fix this some way but it appears that it doesn't work for it.

[Trigger=Volume Reduction]Events
Conditions
Actions
Sound - Set Combat Sounds to 10.00%
Sound - Set Ambient Sounds to 10.00%
[/trigger]

Any help will be appreciated.
Regards.

Level 10
It doesn't have an Event because I only copy pasted those 2 actions here, so it has an event but unfortunately doesn't seem to be working.

--- Edit ---
Oh I guess I could find it out, the problem was the "Cinematic Mode" part, for which you have to use the "Reset all volume to 100%" and then use these triggers to reduce the sound of certain options.

But Still thanks for your attention.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.