• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

set damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
i did that but he doesnt do the dmg

Unit - Cause Katon1[1] to damage (Picked unit), dealing (80.00 x (Real((Level of Fireball for (Triggering unit))))) damage of attack type Normal and damage type Normal

Level 4
there it is

when i just use normal dmg like 500 dmg it works but not when i do it times level

i found the problem nvm

Attachments

• shisui.png
    shisui.png
    83.6 KB · Views: 100
  • shisui1.png
    shisui1.png
    118.5 KB · Views: 68
Last edited by a moderator:
I hardly could read something on my laptop.

The tutorial I linked to is quite useful. It shows to post here triggers in a simple way. It will be much more readable. :)

But what I saw... you can't use "TriggeringUnit". It's a wrong response there. There does not exist any triggering unit that triggered the trigger. ^^
The trigger gets fired when a timer expires.

Try "Level of Fireball for Kanton1[1]".

Nothing related to your problem, but you should read this: www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/triggers-scripts-269/things-leak-35124/
You should prevent leaks when ever possible. It will increase the quality of your code.

Such variable names are also noch very readable, because you just name everything "Karton". Reader can't get any idea what it should represent.

Edit:

Do not multiple post. Use the "Edit" button instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.