• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Reinforcement deployment spell and unique research menu help needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
This is my first time in this forum, I am building a system that should function like this:
A unit is ordered.
it takes -undecided build time-
upon completion is deployed in a drop pod(It'll be the inferno effect.)

and this will be initiated via spells(That cost money.)

another thing I would like is some help with a research screen, it would open up a new screen. This screen would automatically while your fighting, research requested upgrades one at a time, and auto grant them to your units.

Also some AI coding help is optional but IS appreciated greatly.

Level 15
well that was...quick.
EDIT: EXCELLENT!!!! This is exactly how I wanted it to be!!! You sir, are amazing.
If you could please pm me how to code this spell that would be swell.
I would like it though to be initiated by a building, in my case a command center.
Save it though as a different map, I may have use for that one later.
Also, I'd like a change into it if you can(No worries, I can do it myself I think.):
this should be a spell-book(Within the unit) because I'll be having it used as a primary means for creating units. And I will include many units.
If you can I'd like you to make a research system afterwards.
Many thanks Defskull!
:grin: :grin: :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.