• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Rain of Fire alternate Cast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
So, basiclly, I'm stuck with this trigger and the thing I want with this is...

Ok, so there are 6 towers and a boss. While you fight the boss, he makes towers active and shot Rain of Fire at ya. These rains of fire are constantly stopping after you move out of them and starting to tag you at different place you moved to. That's not what I want. I want them to pernamently cast rain of fire on 1 area until boss is defeated. That way, you run out of space in room.

The spell rain of fire was designed in a way that after boss reaches 325000/185000, or lower health, tower gets ability and start channeling it.

The Rain of Fire has 50 shards, unlimited number of waves cast range 99999.99, duration 3600 seconds and yet it doesn't work properly. Any way I can fix it?

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

So, basiclly, I'm stuck with this trigger and the thing I want with this is...

Ok, so there are 6 towers and a boss. While you fight the boss, he makes towers active and shot Rain of Fire at ya. These rains of fire are constantly stopping after you move out of them and starting to tag you at different place you moved to. That's not what I want. I want them to pernamently cast rain of fire on 1 area until boss is defeated. That way, you run out of space in room.

The spell rain of fire was designed in a way that after boss reaches 325000/185000, or lower health, tower gets ability and start channeling it.

The Rain of Fire has 50 shards, unlimited number of waves cast range 99999.99, duration 3600 seconds and yet it doesn't work properly. Any way I can fix it?

When I was messing with the Blizzard spell, same stuff started happening. Maybe the same applies to Rain of Fire.

My solution was NOT to change the spell's cast time. Found that after much rage and trial and error. So if you removed the cast time from your spell, put it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.