• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[vJASS] Problem with jass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Look all these pros, who think of protection :p

Just open the NewGen, enable UMSWE, reopen NewGen again and open the map - simple dudes =)

As already said the problem is this custom script "Custom script: call CreateDestructableInLine(udg_STEEL_X1, udg_STEEL_Y1, udg_STEEL_X2, udg_STEEL_Y2, 'B01U')".
Well I don't know this function at all, but if it creates something in a line from point 1 to point 2, you simply can do it with a loop.

Edit: Ahh the lane is in the trigger Folder "D&D Triggers" under the comment line "Extra DM commands" and the "set boundary" trigger.

Edit 2: Yes just played some minutes and I know what this trigger does:
When you cast "set boundary" ability, you set point 1 where you targeted. When you cast the ability again while point 1 is active, you create point 2 and between these points something is created and the 2 points are deleted again.
- Yes you can fix this with a loop!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ras
Level 28
Look all these pros, who think of protection :p

Just open the NewGen, enable UMSWE, reopen NewGen again and open the map - simple dudes =)
I'll be honest: I thought of UMSWE too, but also thought nobody used that age-old thing anymore. I also didn't know JNGP even had the UMSWE option (I used another editor in the past... can't remember the name :/).
It's a bad tool that you shouldn't use in general. It also looks a lot like protection... :p

Level 28
I bet you mean the best - the one and only editor - the editor of all editors - the master of all:
WE Unlimited

with all the buggy advanced triggers! yes yes - that was a good time, I miss it :'(
Lol, that's it!
Ahh, so awesome... the most inefficient GUI functions of all time, combined into 1 editor.

Sorry for going off-topic ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.