• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Order issues in my mui spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hello
i have some issues about orders one of them is:
i ve created a simple spell called Knockout the spell based on Channel with no target my dummy spell is kinda thunderclap ( Order use/turn on is thunderclap)
you know the channel is completely custom you can change base order or target type i changed the base and order use/turn on to something different from dummy`s effect like (curse)
then called it in my loop trigger and order dummy unit to cast the effect,
but whenever i cast this trigger in map im facing to a strange thing hero`s stop and attack order will confuse and switching together for a few seconds i changed the order and the base order several times ,but still i dont understand
that why its happening i ordered to dummy unit to cast something for me but why the caster disorder ? ( the dummy`s effect works perfectly)

Level 4
I meant the hero going to a situation that getting confused to attack the target or stop, its continuing until the stun buff fades from the target then hero gets back to normal order ( attacking the nearby units)

Status
Not open for further replies.