• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] More Line ####: Expected a Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
So after fixing this problem in an earlier thread, here it goes again on mission 2 of the 2P Scourge Campaign I started.

Don't know what else to say... I did get the mapheader this time and the variables (hopefully).

I'll let the screenshots speak for themselves. :/

Attachments

• Line01.jpg
    Line01.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 114
  • Line02.jpg
    Line02.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 109
  • Line03.jpg
    Line03.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 97
  • Line04.jpg
    Line04.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 140
  • Line05.jpg
    Line05.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 87
  • Line06.jpg
    Line06.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 103
Level 15
Post the code this time (the library that isn't compiling).

What you can do is comment out parts of the code until the errors stop coming up. Then you'll know exactly which lines are causing a problem.

Level 3
I don't quite understand what you said...
You want me to put the whole "Script Errors" thing here? Copy it here or?

Level 15
Basically for 'expected a name' problem, those variables don't exist, try to create them first.

For 'endloop' problem, you have to set 'endloop' word straightly in the same vertical line with 'loop', I mean the same spaces before them... Look how many spaces before 'loop' , and look how many spaces before 'endloop' , they are not the same number :)

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.