• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Missile system edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
I think removing locust from the dummy unit in my system will enable missile colision.
Not tested and it will show the health bar of units but there is a hack to prevent that i think (Set selection scale to negative i think).

I didn't test this and don't know if it will actually work.
Don't have time to actually test it myself now, quite busy in RL.

making it specific to the system that you are using (example, in my old system, I created a function to enumerate every missile within a given radius of a given point, using that you can modify them (like slow them down, or destroy them))... given that the system allows enumerating the missiles, you can create a periodic check within each missiles position to determine if it will be colliding, if yes, destroy them...

since you linked two systems, well which one will you actually be using?... also, its better to just ask the maker's of the system to do it...

I can guide you maybe, but not do it totally for you as you want it in GUI which I really don't like doing anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.