• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Looking for an answer to my Ally via Dialog Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok so i got the dialog working and the ally/unally aspect works.
When you ally with a person it will ally you to everyone, same thing happens when you unally. Also it spams my this player has allied this player message. Im not to sure how to post the trigger here if u can explain how im sure it would help u guys find out whats wrong.

Also since i couldnt figure this out i thought id go with ally menu to ally but this is my problem:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/triggers-scripts-269/how-get-ally-menu-able-used-219882/

If you could help with either one of these that would be nice

Level 4
Hm.. Try taking a screenshot of the trigger. Open up your map and view the trigger then screenshot. When you screenshot, its "copied", so if you open up Paint and hit Paste, your screenshot is pasted. Just use the selection tool and carve out the trigger itself(leaving your startmenu and other stuff out of picture), and cut that, past into new paint file(not saving other one). Now you have a handy picture of your trigger. Save it and sign up to Photobucket.com
Now upload your picture and when you go to your album, hover over it. It gives a lot of codes, but you need the Image URL. Just click it and it is "copied". So just come to post a message here and paste it. Wall-a

Thats how I do it, anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.