• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Integer limit per trig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I create a new trigger by right-clicking & then creating new trigger

Thus

Event: Map intialization

Conditions: None

Action: Integer Loop (My Integer 1) 1-100

Question: Is there a set cap limit to the loop PER TRIGGER created? I'm aware of the cap limit for integers is 8191 but I don't nearly breach 300 for each integer created, I feel that having multiple integer loops in the same trigger eventually stops after 1000 for some reason, because it eventually pauses or completely stops & doesn't finish the rest below it.

Level 23
this is called in here as hitting the OP limit. This is implemented by blizzard to prevent users creating infinite loops. The only way around it is to spawn another "virtual machine instance"(on this site called thread) by either executing new trigger or some more advanced stuff.

The more filled the body of the loop is, the less times it can run before the game will kill that running thread, resulting in nothing after that point in the trigger running(another trigger will run, if any are waiting to run)

Level 12
this is called in here as hitting the OP limit. This is implemented by blizzard to prevent users creating infinite loops. The only way around it is to spawn another "virtual machine instance"(on this site called thread) by either executing new trigger or some more advanced stuff.

The more filled the body of the loop is, the less times it can run before the game will kill that running thread, resulting in nothing after that point in the trigger running(another trigger will run, if any are waiting to run)

Ahhhh I see thanks it worked.

- Executed new trigger (did it), advanced conditions already implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.