• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] How would Blizzards tree harvest look, trigger-wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Event - Destructible - A destructible dies.
Condition - (Destructible-type of (Dying destructible)) Equal to Tree
Action - ??

I'm trying to use the same principal, but with a different destrucitble.. But i can't seem to declare ownership to the player that killed the Destructible.
I just don't know.

Level 6
With destructables, I think you would have to set up a jass code for integer to handle for your respected tree. Then use GetDestructableTypeId() convert it to handle so you could use a type in your event. After that its beyond me at moment. Didn't see a killing unit for destructable command.

But good luck. Maybe someone more well rounded than me can offer more assistance.

Level 12
hmmmm it would look like.... leme make it :D
Somehting like this:
  • Gather Resource
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Gather Resource
    • Actions
      • Set ResourceDummy = (ResourceDummy + 1)
i based the Gather Resource skill on Heal (autocast), and simply retargeted his unit available to attack to some other kind, wich you can set that Destructible/unit to (like in Island Defense, when he finishes casting Gather Gold on the Gold Mound, you get)

but simply changing the Tree model would work, unless you REALLY need the tree

EDIT: i just saw Reaper's post O_O XD

Status
Not open for further replies.