• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] How to make castle to defend for each team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello there.
I think the thread name doesn't explain well since i didnt know how to put it.
So what i need is a trigger that makes 1 Different Hero (i change my mind so i diced to ask for hero instead castle) for each team and enemy for the others .

I need also a upgrade center that has upgrades for the hero(like hp, armor, dmg, etc)

If possible the upgrades to take gold and lumber from all players like if upgrade cost 15 gold 30 lumber so 5 gold and 10 lumber from each team player and if someone doesn't have the resources show some kind of message

Level 16
Make a unit group with the heroes then just randomly give one to each player. Remove the given hero from the group.

For the upgrade center, create player groups for the teams, make a neutral building, add a tome that costs NOTHING. If someone acquires that item, you check the players in the correct player group. If everyone has the required materials then you can give the upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.