• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Good morning guys I have a problem about this error from a spell pack made by Mr. Bean :fp: View attachment Jas.per - Ice Spell Pack.w3x It give this error whenever I save the map :fp: Pic.1.jpg because of that I can't test the map without saving it. I didn't touch anything in the triggers too, any idea why the error occurs :vw_wtf:

Level 13
You need to switch from Vexorian's to Cohader's JassHelper.

Oh tnx for suggesting IcemanBo, I'm not familiar with Cohader's JassHelper. What's the diference between them dude? Also would any of the vJass spell's I already copied in my map will work fine with it?

Level 13
Cohader's provides some extras like for loops which Vex's can't compile.
There is a rumor that Cohader's can have trouble with some special things, but I never mentioned some.

Just use Cohader's if it works for you. I also use it here and there.

I see well I guess I can try, anyway if it doesn't work well for me. Is it possible to make the map that I attach here use Vex's Jasshelper?

I hope its easy to switch to Cohader's

Level 13
What doesn't work well for you?

On the top barn in editor: JassHelper -> Tick Cohader's JassHelper

No I mean if some of the spell's that I already imported doesn't work, is it possible to adapt the map to Vex Jasshelper. But anyway I'll try it first.

Hmmm.... I can't seem to find the Cohader's JassHelper in the JassHelper. I guess theirs something wrong with my JNGP?

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
As far as I know, JASSHelper does not support "for" statements. I see no mention of them in the user manual for "JassHelper 0.A.2.B".

I am guessing that map you are using was made with some unofficial custom mod of JassHelper. I thought such spells were not allowed in the spell section.

Level 13
Sorry for the late reply guys, this spell is not in the spell section I think. Its made by Mr.Bean by request. Also I had the latest version of Jasshelper.

Level 13
Yeah I'm trying to make the Cohaders Jasshelper appear in the WE but it seems kinda difficult, I already had the latest version of Jasshelper. Anyway I'm still trying right now, hopefully I could make it appear. Tnx for the help guys.

I'll try to use the newer version of JNGP icemanbo, maybe that will work.

Level 12
Instead of uploading map if you would share the code of spell I am sure someone would translate it to standart jass.

Status
Not open for further replies.