• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goldmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there guys .. I was triggering my altered melee map ...
I'm I have made the Corrupteds as alteration for the Night Elves ..
My trigger of changing Tree of Life and Wisp when the dialog button is pick YES have worked.. the only problem is the Entangled Goldmine doesn't change to corrupted mine .. what trigger should be. Trigger here is working I just need the trigger for the Corrupted mine to appear..

235529-albums8003-picture95166.jpg

Level 6
Just destroy it and order a dummy to build a new one for free in accelarated speed ?

I just was just thinking if I will don't mind it.. I will just set the building time of the costum goldmine by 10 seconds and add the 50 seconds to the corrupted tree of life in order to balance it with the night elf .. "The NE Entangled Goldmine has a build time of 60 seconds" (NE Tree of Life and Corrupted Tree of Life have the same build time). If I will do it the corrupted one will take more time of being built.

Ok let me give you a guide .. :)

Lets just say the build time of NE Tree of Life is 100 seconds after that it will entangled the goldmine for 60 seconds in a total of 160 seconds before the wisp can mine in the Entangled Goldmine .. if you just made a Corrupted one it should be the same.

Here's what I'm planing to do. I will set the build time of the Corrupted Tree of Life into 150 seconds and the corrupted goldmine into 10 seconds for still a total of 160 seconds before the Corrupted Wisp can mine into the Corrupted Goldmine.

Mathematical Explaination :

(NE Tree of Life) 100 seconds build time + (Entangled Goldmine) 60 seconds build time = 160 seconds.

(Corrupted Tree of Life) 150 seconds build time + (Corrupted Goldmine) 10 seconds build time = 160 seconds.

There it is.

Level 19
I already made a map about high elves, forsaken and naga. The corrupted is still like a concept to my map. But since all was deleted none was save. :( All of my altered melee maps were gone in flash.

Level 19
hmmm .. do you upload it here in the hive, well if does you can find it in your deleted section .. or it was deleted in your drive ..

I never uploaded it in hive because I'm afraid it might get rejected? or not? HA!

By the way I'm going to prepare a new map once I've finish my current altered melee map. Do you wanna work with me ? :)

Let's see what I can do bro. I'm kind of busy in my college these days since vacation is near.

Status
Not open for further replies.