• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Failure Breath Of Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi i tried to make Big Breath of fire on the air by making dummy unit with mode of breath of fire and set its scaling value to 3.00, flying height to 100. After i finished making them. I tried making trigger when the flying dragon start effect of breath of fire from the air..the game will create breath of fire dummy unit.

my problem is how do i make the this breath of fire appear in front of dragon instead of appearing from its tail?

is it possible to make the fire breath dummy unit to facing ground so it appear realistic that dragon cast fire breath from the air to the ground.. not casting it to infront of dragon..

here is my trigger and screenshot.

• Bahamut Breath
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Breath of Fire (Bahamut)
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 The Fire Breath for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Animation - Play (Last created unit)'s birth animation

Attachments

• Failure breath.png
    Failure breath.png
    547.7 KB · Views: 79
Status
Not open for further replies.