• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cliff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
What are the mpq locations for Cliff0.blp and Cliff1.blp ?
I thought that they were ReplaceableTextures/Cliff/-, but aren't working from there.

They still work when they are in the main wc3 folder, but i really want them sorted. :/

Inside of war3.mpq and war3x.mpq, there are a couple of mpqs named a.mpq, b.mpq, c.mpq etc. Based on the tileset, one of these files will be loaded. This will change cliff, water, ubersplats and some unit textures.

A.mpq = Ashenvale
B.mpq = Barrens
C.mpq = Felwood
X.mpq = Dalaran
D.mpq= Dungeon
G.mpq = Dungeon2
F.mpq = Lordaeron Fall
L.mpq = Lordaeron Summer
W.mpq= Lordaeron Winter
K.mpq = Black Citadel
Y.mpq = Cityscape
J.mpq = Dalaran Ruins
N.mpq = Northrend
I.mpq = Icecrown
O.mpq = Outland
V.mpq = Village
Q.mpq = Village Fall
Z.mpq = Ruins

Level 4
I'm actually asking about outside war3.mpq location.
For example, Warcraft III/ReplaceableTextures\Cliff\Cliff0.blp (and Cliff1.blp) doesn't work. And Warcraft III/Cliff0.blp (and Cliff1.bp) works.

So, is there any other known wc3 location from which the Cliffs would work?

Level 4
That doesn't have something with the thing i was asking about.
I know where to put the cliffs in wc3 MPQs or the maps so they would work. I want to know is there a warcraft 3 folder in which i could put them and to still work.

That doesn't have something with the thing i was asking about.
I know where to put the cliffs in wc3 MPQs or the maps so they would work. I want to know is there a warcraft 3 folder in which i could put them and to still work.

Oh, I see. I don't know how you do that. If you did that the files would only exist in your folder though and would not end up in maps you upload.

Level 4
If you have JNGP, go to Extensions and Click Enable Local Files.
Isn't this a way for implementing it in a map?

I said few times already that i want to set it so would work on all warcraft III maps. I only care to change the look of it for me and the people who want the same.

Level 4
I think that we aren't on the same page. xD
Forget it, i'll just use the wc3 folder as working location.

Thanks anyway for your time. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.