• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can someone confirm the absence of leaks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
just to be sure, there are no leaks in those Triggers?

• Epicenter Loop
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.30 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Epicenter_CasterPosition = (Position of Epicenter_TrigUnit)
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy Epicenter for (Owner of Epicenter_TrigUnit) at Epicenter_CasterPosition facing Default building facing degrees
      • Set Epicenter_Dummy = (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Add Dummy Epicenter Slow to Epicenter_Dummy
      • Unit - Set level of Dummy Epicenter Slow for Epicenter_Dummy to (Level of Epicenter for Epicenter_TrigUnit)
      • Unit - Order Epicenter_Dummy to Human Mountain King - Thunder Clap
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at Epicenter_CasterPosition using war3mapImported\SandExplosion.mdx
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
      • Unit - Add a 0.50 second Generic expiration timer to Epicenter_Dummy
      • Set Epicenter_UnitGroup = (Units within 300.00 of Epicenter_CasterPosition matching ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and (((((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of Epicenter_TrigUnit)) Equal to False) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of Ep
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Epicenter_UnitGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Cause Epicenter_TrigUnit to damage (Picked unit), dealing Damage[Damage_Integer] damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Epicenter_CasterPosition)
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_Epicenter_UnitGroup)
  • Demon Fury
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Demon Fury
    • Actions
      • Set DemonFury_TrigUnit = (Triggering unit)
      • Set Damage[1] = 400.00
      • Set Damage[2] = 800.00
      • Set Damage[3] = 1600.00
      • Set Damage[4] = 3200.00
      • Set Damage[5] = 6400.00
      • Set Damage_Integer = (Level of Demon Fury for DemonFury_TrigUnit)
      • Set DemonFury_TargetUnitPosition = (Target unit of ability being cast)
      • Set DemonFury_TargetPosition = (Position of DemonFury_TargetUnitPosition)
      • Unit - Move DemonFury_TrigUnit instantly to DemonFury_TargetPosition
      • Set DemonFury_TrigUnit_Position = (Position of DemonFury_TrigUnit)
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy Demon Fury for (Owner of DemonFury_TrigUnit) at DemonFury_TrigUnit_Position facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Add Dummy Demon Fury to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Set level of Dummy Demon Fury for (Last created unit) to (Level of Demon Fury for DemonFury_TrigUnit)
      • Set DemonFury_UnitGroup = (Units within 350.00 of DemonFury_TrigUnit_Position matching ((((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of DemonFury_TrigUnit)) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True)))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in DemonFury_UnitGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Mountain King - Storm Bolt (Picked unit)
          • Unit - Add a 0.50 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Cause DemonFury_TrigUnit to damage circular area after 0.00 seconds of radius 350.00 at DemonFury_TrigUnit_Position, dealing Damage[Damage_Integer] damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
      • Environment - Create a 3.00 second Normal ripple deformation at DemonFury_TrigUnit_Position with starting radius 350.00, ending radius 350.00, and depth 64.00, using 1.00 second ripples spaced 350.00 apart
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_DemonFury_TargetPosition)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_DemonFury_TrigUnit_Position)
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_DemonFury_UnitGroup)
and if they are leakless, can I Upload them on hive?

Level 9
yes it is leakless as far as i can see...

whether you can upload it here...in my opinions spells should be customizable easily (preset config variables) and usable for customizability (change the effect to make it look different for example).

so if you would make a preset for damage, special effects, range, whatever your spell does else & you would make a formula for the damage (so you just have to preset 1 or 2 variables) i would say yes....but thats just my opinion.

Level 8
just to be sure, there are no leaks in those Triggers?

• Epicenter Loop
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.30 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Epicenter_CasterPosition = (Position of Epicenter_TrigUnit)
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy Epicenter for (Owner of Epicenter_TrigUnit) at Epicenter_CasterPosition facing Default building facing degrees
      • Set Epicenter_Dummy = (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Add Dummy Epicenter Slow to Epicenter_Dummy
      • Unit - Set level of Dummy Epicenter Slow for Epicenter_Dummy to (Level of Epicenter for Epicenter_TrigUnit)
      • Unit - Order Epicenter_Dummy to Human Mountain King - Thunder Clap
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at Epicenter_CasterPosition using war3mapImported\SandExplosion.mdx
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
      • Unit - Add a 0.50 second Generic expiration timer to Epicenter_Dummy
      • Set Epicenter_UnitGroup = (Units within 300.00 of Epicenter_CasterPosition matching ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and (((((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of Epicenter_TrigUnit)) Equal to False) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of Ep
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Epicenter_UnitGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Cause Epicenter_TrigUnit to damage (Picked unit), dealing Damage[Damage_Integer] damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Epicenter_CasterPosition)
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_Epicenter_UnitGroup)
does this work?

Level 18
yes it is leakless as far as i can see...

whether you can upload it here...in my opinions spells should be customizable easily (preset config variables) and usable for customizability (change the effect to make it look different for example).

so if you would make a preset for damage, special effects, range, whatever your spell does else & you would make a formula for the damage (so you just have to preset 1 or 2 variables) i would say yes....but thats just my opinion.

anyone can change the damage, if they want less levels, they can set the damage variable as they want, range can be changed, everything they want to. Completely customizable

Level 9
i mean that you can preset the needed variables at the beginning of the trigger or in an additional trigger.

so that you dont have to go through the whole trigger and look where it is....

and for the damage...you have set an array variable for the damage which is annoying and bad....change it so you have 1 or 2 variables and the damage is calculated with a formula.

Status
Not open for further replies.