• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Camera On Me - Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
If you help me I will rep you and do w/e else you wan't.. Okay anyways let me get started, well I wan't a Trigger that when red types 'CamOnMeBlueOn , Blue's Camera locks on the Unit that Red currently has chosen, and when Red clicks another unit Blue keeps watching the other unit Red clicked , it keeps locking on camera until Red types 'CamOnMeBlueOff . Do it so only red can actually type that cmd for blue, not like teal etc. thank you if you helped , please if you can do it with a trigger of normal World Editor, and if u can do it so upload a map that has the trigger so i just copy it and paste it on my own map if you do that you're the best!.. thanks for your time reading my post! .. Awaiting for reply;')

Status
Not open for further replies.