• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blast and Fireball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi i just need 2 triggered (I thing), spells and 1 information of trigger spell system.
1) You know the Deafening Blast of Invoker in DotA or Dota2?
- yes i need this spell "but" different :D how?
my blast at i need is: equal in fuction, but different in recurses at uses to attributes: the damage is based in the Intelligence of Caster (Int of caster x 2), dont in Exort level; the Desarm is 4 seconds, dont in Wex level; and the Knockback duration is 1.75 and the distance for knockback is 205, and too dont based in Quas level.
ps: actually has not Quas, Wex and Exort ^_^' understand?

2) I dont know much, but i think this is more easy. You know the Flamebreak of Batrider in DotA or Dota2?
- yes i need this spells :D information above?
Type of Cast: Area Select (like Silence, Blizzard, Crusher Rockets and Etc..)
Area of Effect: 375
Damage: Int of Caster x 2
Max Knockback Distance when impact center of Selected Casting Area: 400
Knockback Duration: 0.25 seconds

3) this is a question, how do one for example "carrion swarm" with the damage of spell based in Int of caster? (for example: Int of caster x 3 of damage to all affected by spells)

ps1: I know I wrote a lot, but just tried to give all the possible information to understand well how the spells I need :/
ps2: Sorry for writing mistakes, English is not my national language :/
PS3: One could for God's sake, could help me. please!? :goblin_cry:

Level 24
Dont refer to abilities of other games... or at least give the full description of what the ability does and then mention that it is the same as ability ... from game ...

About the third thing... you could use a missile system and trigger the spell...
Or you use a DDS and check for the buff that comes with it.
(I would recommend the first.)

First of all, this is not the correct section. Only post here if you already have a code, with which you have problems.
This is clearly a request and so needs to be in request section.
(now don't re-create a new thread, but know it for next time)

1) You know the Deafening Blast of Invoker in DotA or Dota2?
No.

ps: actually has not Quas, Wex and Exort ^_^' understand?
No. I only understood it has something todo with knockback.

2) I dont know much, but i think this is more easy. You know the Flamebreak of Batrider in DotA or Dota2?
No.

3) this is a question, how do one for example "carrion swarm" with the damage of spell based in Int of caster? (for example: Int of caster x 3 of damage to all affected by spells)
You need to trigger it. If you trigger spells you can use arithmetic operations for damage calculations.

Try to make a short, but clear and descriptive explaination of the spell you need.
Don't expect other to share the same knowledge that you have of other games like dota.

ok, and as I make the formulas or the triggers? :/
Sorry, what?

Level 8
ok.. Descriptions?

1) I want an Blast (like example an Shockwave or Carrion Swarm), that all enemies picked by her is Knockbacked for 1.75 seconds is a distance of 205, Desarmed for 4 seconds, and damage based in INT x 2 attribute of caster.

2) I want an Fireball (Like example the Crusher Rockcts.. BUT), affected units by her in AoE is Knockbacked for 0.45 seconds is a distance of 400, and the AoE is 375. and damage of spell is based in INT x 2 of attribute of caster.

This..

Level 8
Create it yourself?
Download a missile system and knockback system.

If I was known as "Create it with myself," I would not be here asking or ask how I do spells :)

Now one does not help, but here is making "volume" do not know why :/

simple just asked how I do the trigger of my Fireball, my Blast and how to detect by tirgger who was hit by a "carrion swarm" or "shockwave" for me to do something with it .. now I knew to "Create it with myself, "I would not be here asking how to or creating a topic for such a thing.. #Thanks '

Level 24
... Do you want me to repeat that other line?

Download a missile system and knockback system.
Look at how you create the missiles and handle the on-hit event and apply a knockback and damage on the target.

I know the reason why you came here but I can read on the level of your problem that you are not a total idiot.
You know how to do the basics and you (at least think) that you do it well (enough).
What you needed is someone to point you into the right direction that will help you do it.

These spells are impossible to make in normal WC3 basics, so you open yourself to several systems that will grant you the possibility to do the things you want.

As for helping you directly (aka making a test map with your spells), I dont have the time for that... even though it might have actually been faster than trying to explain what the download button means.

Just go to the spell section and you will find countless missile and knockback systems.
Choose one with a high rating or from someone you know will have made a good system.

Also... making "volume" never works.
Making the right noise works.

Status
Not open for further replies.