• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] bj_mapInitialPlayableArea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Depends on how much do you changed, removed and/or edited your custom blizzard.j

In fact, if you change it to your custom blizzard.j file, and you don't add that function, then... you have problems there.

If removed those BJ functions will no longer work but what about bj_mapInitialPlayableArea, bj_MAX_PLAYERS, bj_MAX_INVENTORY ... etc will they still function ?

Level 16
Here's the best thing you can do:
Erase the entire Blizzard.j file except for:
TriggerRegisterAnyUnitEventBJ
The config and Init functions, and most of the useful globals.

How do I remove Blizzard.j do I need an MPQ application to remove it ?
Sorry, it may seems a dumb question but really I need to understand how to import custom j files and edit those common and blizzard Js ?

Here.
Just erase all the shit you don't need.
By the way, careful, because these BJs use other BJs sometimes, so make sure you inline them before you delete them.

And Init stuff at the bottom is pretty important, so make sure you read through it and make sure you don't need it before deleting anything.

Attachments

• Blizzard.zip
    63 KB · Views: 51
Level 17
I still believe its useless to edit it...instead of removing some shits and import the custom bj(thus increases the file size of your map), simply dont use them, no harm done...

An empty or so blizzard.j would hardly increase the map size in a significant manner ...

Don't take me wrong, i'm not saying that is very useful, even if it will decrease the memory and handles used.

Status
Not open for further replies.