• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Ability that adds hitpoint bonus and regeneration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Ability that adds hitpoint bonus and regeneration? [SOLVED]

Is there an ability that adds hitpoint bonus and regeneration? I have used 2 item based abilities and set it to level 10... each level is increased by 50 hitpoints and 1 regeneration...but whenever I increase It's level via trigger actions.. the unit's maximum hp stays the same..

Last edited:
Level 13
It's a bug with those abilities, adding the level would result nothing, but reducing them would result in something surprisingly odd that it takes the proper values.

oh, that explains everything...

nvm... I found a solution... I used spell book and each level of the spellbook has the ability.. so I made 10 abilities of item life bonus and the regeneration and set it in each level of spellbook ex;
level 1 - spells; item lifebonus (+50), item regeneration (+1)
level 2 - spells; item lifebonus (+100), item regeneration (+2) ...and so on..

the lifebonus and regeneration is changed according to the level of the spell book..

Status
Not open for further replies.