• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom w3e injector

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
See readme.txt file for more information.

Installing:

1. Move custom.w3e and Custom-w3e-Injector.mix to warcraft 3 dir (.dll = .mix)
2. Start game (battlenet,local)
3. See changes :)

Required:
Warcraft 1.26a
custom.w3e file (edited war3map.w3e)

This tool load textures from custom.w3e to game , after start game

Keywords:
w3e,hack,
Contents

Custom w3e injector (Binary)

Reviews
10:14, 18th Sep 2014 TriggerHappy: Needs an improved description and instructions on how to use.
eejin
This tool does not function properly with the latest Warcraft 3 version. The description and purpose of this tool are lacking/unclear.

M

10:14, 18th Sep 2014
TriggerHappy:

Needs an improved description and instructions on how to use.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I tested it, it seems to change the tilesets used on the map.
wc3injector.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

That doesn't seem to be the correct picture. Nice stats though.

and what are you talking about stats? o_O
asdfasdfasdffffff.jpg

Let me to hard refresh if it's just my cache...

Edit: It was my cache's fault. I used unnamed.jpg on two pictures on same pastebin entrance, I'll upload the correct one now...

Edit2: Just updated the pictured and removed the old one, lol...

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 2
Sir Reply me..

My Skype Id: deepfreezer.ind
Pls inform me when u can come online i need to speak to you.. i think my PM's are not getting sent.. its failling messages are pending..

eejin

Tool Moderator
Level 12
What textures? war3map.w3e does define a tileset, but does it just simply replace the existing tileset? What does it do when you specify fewer tiles than the original map? Does it replace cliff textures too?

What textures? war3map.w3e does define a tileset, but does it just simply replace the existing tileset? What does it do when you specify fewer tiles than the original map? Does it replace cliff textures too?

There is some more information about it here:

Custom War3map.wpm

Looks like it replaces the war3map.w3e on runtime.

Reactions: pyf