• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III Registry Fixer 1.0

Warcraft III Registry Fixer is a program that fixes several registry entries that warcraft
uses.
This lil program comes into use when you have just copied the files of warcraft, not ran the installer.

EDIT: Added version 1.3
Contents

Warcraft III Registry Fixer 1.0 (Binary)

Reviews
Approved by Ralle. This can ofcourse be used in illegal situations but is also very helpful when you have reinstalled windows. You don't have to reinstall the game again.

M

Approved by Ralle.
This can ofcourse be used in illegal situations but is also very helpful when you have reinstalled windows. You don't have to reinstall the game again.

Level 8
how is this illegal? I mean, if u use this and play ladder or somthing do u get banned? Or warcraft can possibily screw up?

So what does this excatly fix?

wait wat does this thing fix excatly in the editor?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 1
Brilliant tool! 5 star =)
Having put together my new pc, I simply copied the WC3/TFT files across from the old one, preferrring to avoid using windows registry where possible. This worked fine up until a new patch was released upon where it could not be installed without the registry info.
Simply saves reinstalling from scratch if you copy the files to a pc without installing normally.
For those of you worrying it is not legal, you still need your cd key verified to play on battle.net, which I believe is the most popular use of WC3 anyway.

Level 3
Illegal?
I dont think so
Because if you really want to play the illegal WC3 you can download it in many site with its serial number generator.....so I think this software is more helpful for people who need it rather than to hack it.

To anyone who doesn't know what this does....
It most likely changes the registry path that WC3 uses.

It's nothing illegal, and its something anyone (with registry skills) can do.
But, honestly, if you don't know what this does...
1. Don't post here, saying its a hack. It isn't
2. Don't use it. This edits the registry files, and even if it only does so for WC3, it can still damage the entries, causing problems with the game.

Level 4
OMG Thank you so much for creating this wonderful program. I have a cracked version of warcraft (temporary, installing vitals soon lol) and I couldn't use anything barely, well not my fave editors like vertex modify and War3 Editor. You don't know how much you helped me!

PS will it really cause probs with the game though...? That might be and issue...

Level 2
THANKS! I need this badly. Doing install-reinstall of complete Warcraft3+ex can be waste of time when the clock ticks... Thanks again!

Level 18
To anyone who doesn't know what this does....
It most likely changes the registry path that WC3 uses.

It's nothing illegal, and its something anyone (with registry skills) can do.
But, honestly, if you don't know what this does...
1. Don't post here, saying its a hack. It isn't
2. Don't use it. This edits the registry files, and even if it only does so for WC3, it can still damage the entries, causing problems with the game.

yes its right it damaged my wcIII and till like this problem to my comp

Level 1
I find this extremely useful.. i have a cracked vers of the game too. The only thing that DOESN'T work is the editor because of the registry. And it's not hacking unless your modding the experience of play for you or others.

Level 2
And how will be that i'm not good in those stuffs please help me (i know it's simple)

Just use this tool and after it fixes everything restart your computer. Work fine for me today. All w3m and w3x scroll icons now show up for me.

Level 5
A problem this is not good, somebody has to update this tool.
Writing Roc entries [done]
Writing Tft entries [done]
Writing w3m entries [failed]
Writing Campaign entries [failed]
Writing w3x entries [failed]
Writing AI entries [failed]
Writing Replay entries [failed]
:S:S