• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MPQ master v1.2.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This tool originates from here

With this u can extract any file from Blizzard game´s MPQ. GUESS WHAT: WITH THIS U CAN OPEN WAR3PATCH.MPQ DL NOW. YES U CAN EXTRACT THE NEW HERO MODELS LIKE FIRELORD OR GOBLIN ALCHEMIST DL NOW!!
Thankz to Black_Stan for letting me know of this tool.
This tool was created(I think) by Soar Chin
Contents

MPQ master v1.2.0 (Binary)

Reviews
Wolverabid: 15 April, 2007 10/10 MPQ master v1.2.0 is (perhaps) the most powerful MPQ tool available.
eejin
Prefer Ladik's MPQ Editor as it is the most up to date and complete MPQ editor

M

Wolverabid: 15 April, 2007
10/10
MPQ master v1.2.0 is (perhaps) the most powerful MPQ tool available.

Level 9
Very good tool. Could you also add a map unprotector on to it because all othersive used never work.

Regards,
Damned-Dragon

Level 1
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE This is going to be so fun. :p

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE This is going to be so fun. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
MPQ is that, if you're a Windows User, file that looks like a WMP file but is not. Use this to open it.

BTW....THIS ROCKS!!!

Level 2
I Need Help Please. New to MPQ

Ok. I downloaded/used MPQ. I opened the map file, and imported the icon, etc. When I save my map w/ icon, then re-open map, the Icon dissapeares, and the file that I imported into MPQ file dissapeares also. Anyone know the answer?:bored:

(Oh btw. In the "Adding Icons" tutorial, Wolverabid said to use the "Import Button", there is no Import Button in the MPQ Master i downloaded. Nor is there a "Save Button")

Level 3
Dude i need something with i can IMPORT not export things.... i think i have no hair... oh yeah... its here "phew"... anyway do you know any program that i can import things like textures?

Level 3
the thing i want to mean , some models are shadows ingame and dunno how to fix that :| i imported everything models and textures and it still appearing a shadow ingame :((

Level 3
can you explain me? im noob at this stuff :| so explain me how do i put:
Textures/demoness.blp

I imported this with world editor and still nothing...

Level 3
TT can some1 plz help me??
I tried all teh possible tools for importing in mpq, and still every time I try to run war3 it says critical error, data corrupted.
all I need is a tool that imports in mpq files and that when I save it, my war won't start, says the mpq data corrupted stuff >.>

Level 2
OMG Perfect works like a charm and even getting the new models from blizzard is badass!!!!!!!Thanks This is Highly Recommended if you have Windows XP at least

Level 3
Super Work Thanks

But i was curious at the Gyrpon Rider's Pissed 4

and i will search from mpq :)

And here i finded it :D

Last edited:
Level 5
I NEED HELP. I lost my original map i was working on, but when I download this program, and use the mpq recover, the application is all glitchy and dosent respond. I need some1 to do it for me. If anyone would be willing to help me, that would be sooo appreciated! I need my map back .____.

*I run in as windows xp (cuz i have 7) but it still turns out all glitchy