• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MPQ master v1.2.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This tool originates from here

With this u can extract any file from Blizzard game´s MPQ. GUESS WHAT: WITH THIS U CAN OPEN WAR3PATCH.MPQ DL NOW. YES U CAN EXTRACT THE NEW HERO MODELS LIKE FIRELORD OR GOBLIN ALCHEMIST DL NOW!!
Thankz to Black_Stan for letting me know of this tool.
This tool was created(I think) by Soar Chin
Contents

MPQ master v1.2.0 (Binary)

Reviews
Wolverabid: 15 April, 2007 10/10 MPQ master v1.2.0 is (perhaps) the most powerful MPQ tool available.
eejin
Prefer Ladik's MPQ Editor as it is the most up to date and complete MPQ editor

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
This tool creates persistent tasks for some bizarre reason. Although they seem benign (event is the program starts up, not sure why a program would ever want to know that) I strongly advise not using it as there really is no need for it to create permanent persistent tasks. It might just be down to some programming bug causing a temporary task to become persistent but the fact remains it leaks permanent tasks.

I advise using MPQ Edit instead as it is much more up-to-date and does not have this problem.