• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[WiP] Drown Witch

Status
Not open for further replies.
[WiP] Drown Witch Skin

I've begun a reskin of the sorceress model into a drowned undead witch-like creature. There will be a lot of blood, chains and creepyness. As nice as the texture might look right now, the sorceress wrap is freaking horrible (Y U DO DIS BLIZZ?), especially on the mouth.
I wonder if it would be better if I moved that cloth to the torn-out eyes and put some sewn-together mouth there...

Let me know what you think :)

Attachments

• Sorceress.PNG
    Sorceress.PNG
    69.3 KB · Views: 227
What you are gonna do with those pointy boobies? I mean... it certainly takes some of the scariness away. ;)

I think it would add effect if I bound them in tight bloody bandages and show her skinny ribs below. About the hands and legs, they would bound in chains, but the wrap is too horrible for that, I'll figure something out...

Status
Not open for further replies.