• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

~Nightmare's Texturing Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Beautiful! You could make one horror version where its skin is pale, with corpses drooping from its headdress spike haha. Sorry. But hey, it looks cool! Your designs have already ramp up the diversity and variety of warcraft models several orders of magnitude! I am officially your fan! =D

Moy

Moy

Level 49
Hello guys! Sorry for the lack of update as my laptop is not functioning well. Keyboard sometimes do not work. Well, time to find a new job and save money.

As for the current texture, I will be retaining the headdress. And will still be a serpent (tail will be not alphaed as it looks weird without them).

I am planning to give the Jaina model another try, was not really convinced with the texture I made for it recently.

Also another try with the Sorceress, still haven't thought of a theme.

@PROXY I just remembered that model tho, I would be finishing that one real quick when I got my laptop fixed! Sorry if took so long tho.

The volcano (Mt. Mayon, famous for its near perfect cone shape) in front us (11km away) just erupted few days ago and I am mesmerized with the lava flow. Good thing we're out the danger zone.

A beautiful disaster indeed. A pic below, just a share.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1516034157403.jpg
    FB_IMG_1516034157403.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 56
Level 11
@Neruvatar actually it is a nice idea. The Jaina model was supposed to be chinese-themed however I decided not to. But I would do a chinese skin .

Well, I would really look forward to it! Warcraft really has so few female characters that it also made my work restricted to the max point. I can't even include a Lilith model in my works because there isn't any suitable female ones. Perhaps you can challenge yourself to turn a particular race models into a Chinese or whatever culture/race theme!

Level 30
All the talk about Chinese culture makes me inspired.

Great style on Jaina, very gothic and dark, something we don't get to see often associated on that model. On the professional side, awesome managing of the crotch area - Blizzard really screwed up wrap on that part. Love the gloves and tiny details.

Level 11
Add a crown with green gemstones like you did for its knee pads. Or a nest-looking crown with green fel-fire. Or you could replace the shark with jutting green crystals, as if the giant is supported and powered by these crystals upon its brain down to its spine.

Status
Not open for further replies.