• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

~Nightmare's Texturing Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

i love how the brush stroke is still quite vibrant (?) and really visible on the model. i love it :ogre_kawaii:

Roland

R

Roland

my my the quality is eyegasm to mah eyes. keep up the great work moymoyie.

Level 30
I seem to remember that the Warden model had this nasty feature of not "recognizing" alpha in the past, which was again oddly enough, able to be fixed by adding a 1% transparency in model's vertex coloring, ingame. Tried that as well?

It fixed her "back wings" from showing black parts where the alpha should've been. Not sure would it work for your skin.

Moy

Moy

Level 49
I still don't know how to do that (triggers). I read that, that trick only works on the back wing and helmet but not on the cape. I might just continue this one, I'll just think of ways how to make it not look warden-y. :(

Hope this works or find something to make alpha work without triggers XD. And yep, I'm like evolving my texturing technique I'm not a fan of warcraft 3 in terms of texturing.

Moy

Moy

Level 49
DOWNLOAD HERE

124772-77fffab9027ff4fb5393f46746fc6d42.png
124773-e517cc9d91d57b67d9e4a4b5b6010973.png

Level 30
Dope!

Extremely complimentary to model, flawless render, texture differences and execution of shadows, very sharp and fresh.
If you'd want to work on anything at all, it could be some very faint facial features and possibly less detailed back-end of shield (I know it's model's awful wrap tho).

I'm not the one to be easily impressed, but for you, I'd bob a curtsy.

The red glow on the shield is team colored right?
And another question, are you planning to re-touch it to fit the Captain model as well? It could serve as "upgraded" version.

Moy

Moy

Level 49
possibly less detailed back-end of shield (I know it's model's awful wrap tho).
Too stretchy but I may darken it a bit. Tomorrow's slight update.

The red glow on the shield is team colored right?
A big yes!

And another question, are you planning to re-touch it to fit the Captain model as well? It could serve as "upgraded" version.
Of course, if people would want it, why not?

Moy

Moy

Level 49
you should've separated the gap at the base of his helmet more, it looks weird when they meet up at the end.
Actually didn't paid attention to the helmet. Will be included in the next update. Thank you.

Whoa, all of them are super awesome! I need to hangout in this subforum more often, many inspiration!
Oooh, thanks a lot!

Moy

Moy

Level 49
This is quite good. It might look messy now but that's the torso messing with you if the texture there isn't crispy enough.
There was actually an update, too lazy and sleepy atm. (2 am)

You could go for a spiky, crystal-like look for the head part.
Haven't touched since the beginning.

The blonde pure hair isn't really fitting for the mesh area. Let's just say that it looks 'questionable'. Yeah :b
That was a crown (attached to the helmet), haven't touched it yet since the beginning.

The problem with the model is that almost all of the model parts is irremovable except for the cape and teamcolored parts. I'll be showing more wip(s) tomorrow night. I'll call it a night.

Moy

Moy

Level 49
Status
Not open for further replies.