• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vibrant Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here I am showing this unfinished piece. I must admit that the elks are guilty for not letting me finish this in time, soo..... ;p

In short, da' elks for boozing around too much so my concentration was obliterated to kingdom come :x

Throw dem' criticism and hate at it ;D

PS, the sun might be too much now but meh. Also I might have overdone it with glows, too much hype going one I guess :p

Attachments

• VChaos.png
    VChaos.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Level 4
I love the idea of that giant rock pillar, but it does need a bit more work, mainly the rocks in the lower left side of the pillar.
The sun reflection in the water and the lamp lenses are a nice touch, I think they look great.
And overall it's really cool indeed. Will you finish it?

Woow. Thats cool.
Suggestion: decrease fog little-bit or increase far-z of fog. It will be clear, I think.
Thanks.

I love the idea of that giant rock pillar, but it does need a bit more work, mainly the rocks in the lower left side of the pillar.
The sun reflection in the water and the lamp lenses are a nice touch, I think they look great.
And overall it's really cool indeed. Will you finish it?
Good call, I'll see about that.

Well I might as well finish it since I haven't done terrains for a while now. I'm just tinkering with the right central part now, thinking what to put there. Last part will be some tweaking to the atmosphere and light, plus the river.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Looks great. A bit too orange for my taste :p but it's cool.

Level 11
Finally its done :)
I really like the sulfuric atmosphere of this one. Loving all the tiny details (the sunlight on the water) but that pseudo futuristic mosque structure (joke) is the real eye candy of this piece.

Want to +rep you but I need to spread some more....

Edit: Realized the terrain is not complete yet. In that case, as Keiji pointed out - Get to work Heins ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.