• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate Elementalist TERRAIN GALLERY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
The map terrains will compose of landmarks and this is one of them.

This is for my new map project I am working on.

SUGGESTIONS AND COMMENTS IS NEEDED

NAME: Istilldontknowbutisitahall?

214829-albums8860-picture108097.png

About The Terrain
- need an empty space at the center for the Boss Fight.
- I am super noob at working on fogs and lightnings.

Do you think the Green fog is good or should I change it to WHITE OR LIGHT BLUE?

Btw that land is invaded by the undead.

There is no weather cause Dynamic Weather will be coded during in game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 28
Nice ideas you got there! Plus I really enjoy landmarks in level designs. I can't really tell about the fog, I suggest you upload an in game screenshot, because it is important to see how it affects game camera before pointing something out.

About the terrain itself I suggest you to use the custom tiles to your advantage, right now the abuse of that single tile seems rather boring to me. You can, for example, use the same tile again but tinted a little differently, playing with the color variation to create some pattern on the floor. I also suggest you to try to tint the other doodads (walls, statues) so their colors aren't so discordant between each other (but right now I'm on my phone and it is hard to analyze the image, so I can be wrong).

I think that's it, keep the good work!

Level 6
Nice ideas you got there! Plus I really enjoy landmarks in level designs. I can't really tell about the fog, I suggest you upload an in game screenshot, because it is important to see how it affects game camera before pointing something out.

About the terrain itself I suggest you to use the custom tiles to your advantage, right now the abuse of that single tile seems rather boring to me. You can, for example, use the same tile again but tinted a little differently, playing with the color variation to create some pattern on the floor. I also suggest you to try to tint the other doodads (walls, statues) so their colors aren't so discordant between each other (but right now I'm on my phone and it is hard to analyze the image, so I can be wrong).

I think that's it, keep the good work!

Thanks for the awesome suggestions! +REP

I will try the tile variation. Though I use EpicRPG tileset which has some problems on the edges with other tiles. But let see what can we do about it.

I suggest you take screenshots from a playable view point. From what you've given us we can't see how it actually looks likes.
But from what I can see, I suggest you tint your objects to fit the atmosphere more, add levels to the room, maybe some lighting? Those blue carpets in the background look awful, I suggest you find some better carpets, or place them in a better position.

Good luck with project.

Level 6
I suggest you take screenshots from a playable view point. From what you've given us we can't see how it actually looks likes.
But from what I can see, I suggest you tint your objects to fit the atmosphere more, add levels to the room, maybe some lighting? Those blue carpets in the background look awful, I suggest you find some better carpets, or place them in a better position.

Good luck with project.

Thanks for the suggestion!

I cant find a white rectangle carpet but I replace those once I found one.

Status
Not open for further replies.