• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SoJ's Playable Terrain Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
The castle doesn't match the color of the surroundings, but awesome.

I can try adjusting the tint to something orange-ish or brownish but it will probably make the color of the terrain monotone.

New screenies required.

B-b-but I haven't done anything yet!

You like crushing my heart to bits don't you?

Of course! Its mighty fun! You should try crushing your heart too!

Level 28
Welp. Just dumping an update on my Journey's Lore terrain. Finally got my self to finish making this village. On the second screenshot that big house south of the village will be the inn in the game and the one at the north is the shop and the rest are probably gonna be use on side quests stuff.

At the third screenshot I just wanna tell the next plan on the terrain. I'm thinking of a very huge forest-ish area where there will be an elv-ish place(I still don't know if I'll make a town or just a small village or maybe I can pull of a small kingdom if there is enough space).

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    396.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 111
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    375.8 KB · Views: 86
Status
Not open for further replies.