• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Santa's Belly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be a bit overdue for Christmas themes but eh.
Retouched old terrain I had on my HDD.

Please forgive Santa for his manners, he has bad moods when it comes to clean up the mess after he's had his time with someone.

Attachments

• SBelly.png
    SBelly.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Level 36
I don't think it's a fireplace, I think it's a candle. Which begs to question why exactly that
one produces so much light, and not the others?

Save for the weird lighting there's only two things bugging me: It all looks a little too
clean, especially considering there's plants and shit growing in some spots. And those
"white star" doodads in front of the windows. I seriously don't understand why.

Otherwise it looks neat, maybe a little too foggy for an inside terrain, but nice
nonetheless.

The lighting on the fireplace is really distracting
I don't think it's a fireplace, I think it's a candle. Which begs to question why exactly that
one produces so much light, and not the others?

It's the central focus, fixed the intensity though.

Also I agree with Keiji about the lighting, it's pretty skewed at the moment.
And those "white star" doodads in front of the windows. I seriously don't understand why.

Fixed and lessened some.

It all looks a little too clean, especially considering there's plants and shit growing in some spots.

Trashed it more now.

Thanks for the posts :D

Status
Not open for further replies.