• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forest Terraining Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTM

The Forest Terraining Map

As every hive users and moderators know, I am a map maker as well as model creator. With that fact, I am obliged to create a map for everybody. May it be a terrain creator or a map maker.

Included here are all my models -- released or unreleased. I hope everybody has great pleasure in using this map.

Note
if you happen to use the map or any other doodad models here, please do give credits to the author.

Further Note
Each time I have a new model in mind, this map will constantly be updated. Whatever is lacking here, feel free to suggest. You can actually give comments if you wanted.

This is just the beginning of this map and this will be updated with all models using in game textures.

This map is not intended only for terraining forests.

Attachments

• Forest Terraining Map.w3x
    1.2 MB · Views: 246
  • Forest Terraining Map 1.0.w3x
    2.7 MB · Views: 366
Last edited:
don't give into the lazy bastards' demands, once you do it you will always have to do it.

there are some very nice trees in there. keep up the good work :- ). also maybe you should think about doing underbrush versions of the general environments - fallen logs, stumps of the trees, smaller plants that are related etc. a full complement is extremely useful to anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.