• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some quick work.

Attachments

• broky.png
    broky.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 347
Last edited:
Level 22
I like the one without Tifa, also the glare, I think it would look nicer if the fog wasn't dimming it too much. Nice work bro.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

I really like the atmosphere of the terrain. It's a bit too dark for me but that's not really a problem.
The girl fints in very nicely as well.
One thing I want to ask,
where did you get the Tifa model? I tried looking for it but didn't manage to find it.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Huh, odd. I tried chaosrealm the last 2 days every day and it wouldn't load. Now it's ok all of a sudden. go figure. Thanks though, might be extremely helpful ^_^

Too black , but i can say this has a nice taste and feeling. :)

You can do alot in here , how bout placing candles and some "Diablo 3"-ish stuffs? You can also place some light-tinted uberclouds in the background , right now the atmosphere is so clear. You can add omnilights and candles inside , plus more skeletons and ruins stuffs , torches. :)

Anyway , what's the girl doing there? I thought girls 're scared on dark places. :)

It's night for f_cks sake,
That's why you need candle to lighten up that shit. Light , LighT , LIGHT!

I don't want to make it brighter.
You cannot trick my eye , i can still see every details of your terrain even if it is dark. :)

Keep it up , you're improving you Son'ov'a'vitsch.

Obviously you haven't met the right girl yet :>

:)

Level 28
No no no :p

btw, up for a co-terrain sometime?

U-u-u-u-ultra topic changer.

Anyway, its actually kinda weird to have an abandoned and ruined place have candles all over it. I just suggest giving dat badass girl a lantern or something. Oh wait! A better idea is to give her a burning muffin! BURNING MUFFIN! Hope Seki doesn't see this.

I just suggest giving dat badass girl a lantern or something. Oh wait! A better idea is to give her a burning muffin! BURNING MUFFIN! Hope Seki doesn't see this.
No. Why can't you people understand that it's supposed to be like that?

How about you guys challenge each-other instead?
- The challenge board needs more activity.
How about this?
I pretend I heard nothing and we just go on with our miserable ways?

Is that listed as an option?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.