• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Beacon 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
A strange idea taken from an old terrain I decided to scratch.

No hate or else rage ~/@_o/~

Attachments

• Beacon.png
    Beacon.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 273
Level 25
Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate.

Level 36
This one is... Curious.

I mostly like the abstract twang, but the cubes could be a little more varied in size,
I think it would look better if you buffed some and made some really small, I also
think maybe making them have slightly different angles might work. As of right now
they look a little too spammed.

You might also want to make the base of the tower, or rather, the cubes beneath it
form more of a circular shape, to make a smoother transition to the tower itself.

The light in the background could be thinned out more, what I mean by that is that you
might want to give the center of it a little more flare, and maybe make the cross a little
thinner.

Otherwise, neat one Heinvers, you're really starting to tickle the feet of us old guys,
keep the quality coming!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.