[Log in / Register]
| News | Chat | Pastebin | Donations | Tutorials | Rules | Forums |
| Maps | Skins | Icons | Models | Spells | Tools | Jass | Packs | Hosted Projects | Starcraft II Modding | Starcraft II Resources | Galaxy Wiki |
(Keeps Hive Alive)
Go Back   The Hive Workshop > Artist's Discussion > Terrain Board

Terrain Board Need some help making a terrain? Got a terrain screenshot that you would like to showcase? This is the place for you.

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2012, 05:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered User DSanhueza
Le Reggae <3

DSanhueza has a spectacular aura about (140)DSanhueza has a spectacular aura about (140)DSanhueza has a spectacular aura about (140)DSanhueza has a spectacular aura about (140)
PayPal Donor: This user has donated to The Hive. 
Restaurant on a Island

Well I think this is pretty basic, but I just wanted to upload and see what you guys think, i didnt use light effects at all which is why i think it doesnt look good or maybe cuz is just not good? haha :p well uhmmm maybe I should add something else around the little island?

-UPDATED
I added a few more buildings to the mix :D I kinda like it to make buildings like this haha its fun!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mappin1.JPG (170.7 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg mappin2.JPG (130.2 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg mappin3.JPG (107.6 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg mappin4.JPG (84.6 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg mappin5.JPG (70.1 KB, 86 views)

Last edited by DSanhueza; 04-09-2012 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Changing the thread's tittle
Old 04-08-2012, 06:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered User ionster
User

ionster has little to show at this moment (13)ionster has little to show at this moment (13)
The major question is........Well This one is not like a real bar.
Perhaps you should pay more attention to details,this work can be a little more complex .I believe you can make it better if you make up your mind to spend more time on itInstead of make it just so so.
But as for the color you chose,make me feel comfortable.
Old 04-08-2012, 07:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
Le Reggae <3

DSanhueza has a spectacular aura about (140)DSanhueza has a spectacular aura about (140)DSanhueza has a spectacular aura about (140)DSanhueza has a spectacular aura about (140)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionster View Post
The major question is........Well This one is not like a real bar.
Perhaps you should pay more attention to details,this work can be a little more complex .I believe you can make it better if you make up your mind to spend more time on itInstead of make it just so so.
But as for the color you chose,make me feel comfortable.
Perhaps I should change the name to restaurant? hahaha yeaa the house balcony looks pretty dangerous to be a bar

Thanks, I appreaciate it!
Old 04-08-2012, 07:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered User Adiktuz
Engr. Shana, ChE

Adiktuz has a brilliant future (1351)Adiktuz has a brilliant future (1351)Adiktuz has a brilliant future (1351)
It isn't a bar without a barmaid and the bar itself (you know that place where the drinks and all those martini glasses are placed)!!! XD
Old 04-08-2012, 05:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Le Reggae <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adiktuz View Post
It isn't a bar without a barmaid and the bar itself (you know that place where the drinks and all those martini glasses are placed)!!! XD
Well uhmm thats inside the building! and lets just think that this is a restaurant cuz it too dangerous for drunk people
Old 04-08-2012, 06:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered User Codric
Writer

Codric has a spectacular aura about (128)Codric has a spectacular aura about (128)Codric has a spectacular aura about (128)Codric has a spectacular aura about (128)
Pretty cool I have to admit
HEHEHE

Old 04-09-2012, 05:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Le Reggae <3

I just updated it! Added a few more buildings haha i really enjoyed doing this which is why I made the little island bigger :P and i just noticed that the tower does not have the last stairs u.u damn i will have to fix that later hahaha but what do u guys think? would be a dope map if it was playable, right? hahaha
Old 04-10-2012, 08:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered User ionster
User

ionster has little to show at this moment (13)ionster has little to show at this moment (13)
Just like a outdoor restaurant:)
I do believe if i could have a meal here.........comfortable
BUT of course,if we have a sunshade to deal with the bad weather.

Last edited by ionster; 04-10-2012 at 09:00 AM. Reason: well ,I lost my words!
Old 04-11-2012, 06:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered User gorillabull
hi

gorillabull is a jewel in the rough (254)gorillabull is a jewel in the rough (254)gorillabull is a jewel in the rough (254)gorillabull is a jewel in the rough (254)
this is very nice! simple and to the point however the grass is unnecessary( just my opinion) and you should add something to the taller building so people wont fall =]
Old 06-12-2012, 05:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered User Lordkoon
Holidays passed...phew

Lordkoon is a jewel in the rough (245)Lordkoon is a jewel in the rough (245)Lordkoon is a jewel in the rough (245)Lordkoon is a jewel in the rough (245)
Techtree Contest #7 - Winner: The Ancients and The Old One: The incarnation of the World Tree as a Super Unit commences the tides of battle. Nature has found its most precious avenger! A race by Lordkoon & Mr_Bean987. 
Guests shoud be very carefull with all that lack of walls on top of buildings ;)

I don't get the anvil screenshot. It's a bar.

+rep
Closed Thread