• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The new SC heroes building thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
okay guys, since spasorc gave me the permission to open this thread, this is it. this is the place that you can share your heroes in SC build, how to use right items for right heroes probably, and how to use sub-stats and skills probably.i will go first.
Death Knight:
this is the hero that you need to buy more health and damage items, sine his normal skill Death Grip scales with damage. The Unholy skill need your health for the after Unholy Frenzy, so remember to have a healer on your team, or some health potions cause you are gonna be in trouble once it came to fighting. Army of the Dead is your minions spammer, once the enemies got taunt by them, use your skills.

Level 9
Okay, soo long. New ones.
Tidewarrior:
Hardly this one could be a true tanker, but dmg dealer? Yes. Depth Frenzy and Tidal Strikes work perfectly together. All his skills are pure dmg, so mana is a necessary. Combos? Rage of the Depths to dmg and slow, then Tidal Wave to strike. The others are good while Abyssal Grip to DPS, Aquatic Smach to stun while you can swim out to restore HP/MP.

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
Here's mine, for the Horde! Far Seer

He's a powerful support starting already from early on, he has a heal, his wolves can also provide a pseudo-lifesteal aura for the whole team, his Storm Bolt can disable a whole mob, his ultimate that improves the carry while also giving Far Seer some carry potential and his Spirit Link can greatly reduce the tanker's incoming damage.

Aura items are best IMO for him, since he's mostly a team buffer and auras will greatly benefit the wolves. Regeneration auras are my priority, since it greatly negates the spread damage caused by Spirit Link. His next item priority is mana and intelligence, since he's constantly spamming his spells and renewing his wolves, which leads him to mana starvation. (And intelligence fuels up his aura.)

Status
Not open for further replies.