• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 new project members! Welcome CRAZYRUSSIAN and Hanky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
As the title says.
We've got 2 new project members.

CRAZYRUSSIAN will work on special icons made for this project and a loading screen. He's currently very busy with alot of work but will soon start on the loading screen.

Hanky will work as a coder for Oakwood. Currently he is basically rewriting most systems in the map a littlebit to be able to make them work like it suits him the most. After that he will start making new things for Oakwood.

So far this small update but with great news for the project.

Welcome:goblin_good_job:

EDIT:
There's even a 3rd "new" project member! RaiN. has joined the team again! He currently has alot of spare time and offered help again. Of course this help comes very wanted! So welcome back!:)

Last edited:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I might have to keep an eye out for this now.

Level 8
Not "might" but "should" and why now ? This was awesome even in its first stages ^^

Level 19
Funny how 'Names' work in a community like this haha.
So far RaiN. per example did awesome work for the project as well! You might have to check his work out as well haha. I mean come on. Crazyrus and Hanky didn't do anything YET hehe.. and the map is on ~70% to the beta stage already.:)

Oh and since we finally got some attention again (rofl) I'd like to say there's still an open spot for a good skinner or modeler!:p

Level 19
It's not "Names" that are doing the work here. It's CRAZYRUSSIAN. That man is awesome.

True haha:p
He just posted a first version of the loading screen drawing. It looks really nice. But he gave me the impression he's even going to make it better when he has more time.

Unlucky for you. I don't want to release it (yet):p

Status
Not open for further replies.