• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GetUnitArmor

Status
Not open for further replies.
any moderator against approval of this?
Not really, since it works in most common cases and can be quite useful actually.

How ever I support this:
There are many places where this will not work, as outlined by earlier posts, but I think this is still in good enough state to be approved(now that it actually calculates negative armors correctly), but I think the documentation should outline the catches where it wont work(surf the thread, I think mainly last 2 pages outline a lot of stuff).

... like it's not working for invul units for example, even in the demo map one can test it.
Also a dds warning sounds valid if no enable/disable module is provided.

Edit: use bj_E

Edit:

for now I move this to Lab because it works, but not always, as stated in thread. I would like to have exact notes for the user about issues of the used method and then we see again if it fits for Resources.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.