• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WWII German Tanks for SC2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to ask if it is possible for anyone to make the tanks from the picture references I have from World of Tanks for My WWII Base Map.

Thank you for your time

Attachments

• Hetzer Anti Tank.jpg
    Hetzer Anti Tank.jpg
    399.6 KB · Views: 267
  • Leopard Light Tank.jpg
    Leopard Light Tank.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 526
  • Panther Medium Tank.jpg
    Panther Medium Tank.jpg
    493.3 KB · Views: 483
  • Panzer Kpfw IV Ausf G.jpg
    Panzer Kpfw IV Ausf G.jpg
    410 KB · Views: 311
  • Stug III Anti Tank.jpg
    Stug III Anti Tank.jpg
    392.4 KB · Views: 263
  • Tiger I Heavy Tank.jpg
    Tiger I Heavy Tank.jpg
    481.6 KB · Views: 258
  • Tiger II Heavy Tank.jpg
    Tiger II Heavy Tank.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 341
  • VK3001 Medium Tank.jpg
    VK3001 Medium Tank.jpg
    412.5 KB · Views: 221
i am, and the reason these are to be used in my sc2 map is for the story behind the idea... Zerg forces get thrown through time and end up to just before the war and so Germany uses its forces to defend it self from the Unknown Force...the time period is the only thing that is WWII besides the models but every thing else is different...I dont think it should be a problem...considering its for a friend who thought of the idea but has not had time to put it to use and I am the one with some WC3/SC2 mapping skill

Quick update...: I just now added to the map that I need the German Tanks for a bunch of Modern Warfare "Assets/Models" for tanks and such to the map so I now don't think there should be any problems with someone makeing these model for My SC2 Map...hopefully...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.