• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SC2 Hive League!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
We were supposed to play yesterday with SharDundred, he never got back to me though. Maybe he was off somewhere, I don't know. So until he gets back at me, is our match postponed? Do we get negative points or how is it?.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
We were supposed to play yesterday with SharDundred, he never got back to me though. Maybe he was off somewhere, I don't know. So until he gets back at me, is our match postponed? Do we get negative points or how is it?.

I thought you wanted to send me a new PM or message in SC2. I have been around.
Anyway, we'll get it sorted out, eventually.

Level 16
I really was looking forward to this getting any results, but just as Tomoraider said to me before even starting it, that this was in for a long time. I simply cannot get the 30 minutes guys, I wasn't any good to begin with, but still, it seemed fun for me!. Then life got in the way, I really have a tight schedule and failing one of my major lessons did not contribute to the best of my well being.
So unfortunately I'll be the first one to announce that I'm dropping out, I have honestly not been on the PC for the past month except browsing. I wish you guys the best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.